When your TOPLINK TOP-GS04-T router is not working correctly, it can cause connection loss and slow response time. You may also experience inconsistent performance issues. Normally the easiest solution is to Restart/reboot your router. If nothing works then you need to reset your router. To do any stuff you need your TOPLINK TOP-GS04-T’s default IP and username and password.
In this article, you will learn
- Default logins information such as default IP, Username, and Password
- How to find default IP, login cardinals if you forgot it
- How to Reset your router using the reset button
- Router reset by 30-30-30 method
- How to find the Default Wifi Password of TOPLINK TOP-GS04-T
TOPLINK TOP-GS04-T Router Login Step by Step
- Open your internet browser (e.g. Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Opera)
- If you don’t know your IP address then Click Here to automatically detect your IP address.
- To access your router’s web-based user interface, type that IP Address that you got using our Detection Tool in the address bar of your browser and press enter to proceed.
- You will have two text fields where you can enter your username and password.
- You will find your router’s credentials at the bottom of your TOPLINK TOP-GS04-T router. If you can’t locate them, check with the manual for this information!
- After entering username and password hit “Enter” to log in to your control panel.
Click Here for using our router’s IP Detection tool.
Default login IPs for your TOPLINK Router
Virtually every household in the country has at least one router. If you’re like me, and can’t remember what IP address is assigned to my TOPLINK TOP-GS04-T Wi-Fi Router. Most people don’t know their router IP address. Most times you’ll find your router’s IP on the bottom or back of your router. But if you are not able to find this IP on your router or in the user manual then you can try some methods to get the router IP. You can also try Clicking Here to detect your router’s IP address.
Default Credentials for your TOPLINK TOP-GS04-T Router
You will find your router’s credentials at the bottom of your TOPLINK TOP-GS04-T router. If you can’t locate them, check with the manual for this information!
How to reset TOPLINK TOP-GS04-T router to factory defaults
Method 1: Hard reset/By pressing the RESET button
Step 1: First, find the reset button and press it for 10 seconds before starting the process with the Router powered on. When you reset the TOPLINK TOP-GS04-T router, its default password is also reset. But make sure while you press the reset button, its LED lights should blink.
Step 2: Wait until the TOPLINK TOP-GS04-T router restarts, once its default username password has reset.
Method 2: Using TOPLINK TOP-GS04-T Router Web Control panel
if you have access to the router control panel, you can restore to default from settings.
How to reset TOPLINK TOP-GS04-T Router by 30-30-30 reset method?
You have tried both options above, but you cannot reset the TOPLINK TOP-GS04-T router to the default password. Now, the 30-30-30 reset method will help you to reset the default password.
Step 1: Turn on the TOPLINK TOP-GS04-T router and press the “reset button” for 30 seconds.
Step 2: After 30 seconds, unplug the router from the switch but keep the “reset button” pressed. Do not spare the reset button for 30 seconds more even if the TOPLINK TOP-GS04-T router is off.
Step 3: Keep button press and turn on the router; while starting, keep button press for 30 seconds more.
Step 4: After 30 seconds, free the reset button, you will see the password has been reset.
How to find my default TOPLINK TOP-GS04-T Router WiFi password?
When you first turn on your router and set up the router you need to have access to the router. You will find the default SSID and Wifi password in the label under the router. Also, you will find the router model number on that label.
Nothing of the methods worked for me and I still do not get access to my TOPLINK TOP-GS04-T
If you don’t have enough information, it is obviously recommended that you should get help from a person who has all the knowledge about this topic.