When your Xiaomi router is not working correctly, it can cause connection loss and slow response time. You may also experience inconsistent performance issues. Normally the easiest solution is to Restart/reboot your router. If nothing works then you need to reset your router. To do any stuff you need your Xiaomi’s default IP and username and password.
In this article, you will learn, your routers
- Default logins information such as default IP, Username, and Password
- How to find default IP, login cardinals if you forgot it
- How to Reset your router using the reset button
- Router reset by 30-30-30 method
- How to find the Default Wifi Password of Xiaomi
Xiaomi Router Login Step by Step
- Open your internet browser (e.g. Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Opera)
- To access your router’s web-based user interface, type 192.168.31.1 in the address bar of your browser and press enter to proceed.
- You will have two text fields where you can enter your username and password.
- The default username for your Xiaomi router is (blank). The default password is admin
- After entering username and password hit “Enter” to log in to your control panel.
Default login IPs for your Xiaomi Router
Virtually every household in the country has at least one router. If you’re like me, and can’t remember what IP address is assigned to my Xiaomi Wi-Fi Router. Most people don’t know their router IP address. Most times you’ll find your router’s IP on the bottom or back of your router. But if you are not able to find this IP on your router or in the user manual then you can try some methods to get the router IP. You can also try Clicking Here to detect your router’s IP address.
In the list below we listed all known router IPs for the manufacturer Xiaomi.
|#||Default Router IP|
Common Username & Password combinations for Xiaomi routers
The following is a list of the most popular default usernames and passwords combinations used by Xiaomi routers. Sometimes our first mentioned username and pass don’t always work. Then you can try these username/password combinations below to get access to your Xiaomi wireless router.
How to reset Xiaomi router to factory defaults
Method 1: Hard reset/By pressing the RESET button
Step 1: First, find the reset button and press it for 10 seconds before starting the process with the Router powered on. When you reset the Xiaomi router, its default password is also reset. But make sure while you press the reset button, its LED lights should blink.
Step 2: Wait until the Xiaomi router restarts, once its default username password has reset.
Method 2: Using Xiaomi Router Web Control panel
if you have access to the router control panel, you can restore to default from settings.
How to reset Xiaomi Router by 30-30-30 reset method?
You have tried both options above, but you cannot reset the Xiaomi router to the default password. Now, the 30-30-30 reset method will help you to reset the default password.
Step 1: Turn on the Xiaomi router and press the “reset button” for 30 seconds.
Step 2: After 30 seconds, unplug the router from the switch but keep the “reset button” pressed. Do not spare the reset button for 30 seconds more even if the Xiaomi router is off.
Step 3: Keep button press and turn on the router; while starting, keep button press for 30 seconds more.
Step 4: After 30 seconds, free the reset button, you will see the password has been reset.
How to find my default Xiaomi Router WiFi password?
When you first turn on your router and set up the router you need to have access to the router. You will find the default SSID and Wifi password in the label under the router. Also, you will find the router model number on that label.
Xiaomi Router List (Which is your router model number?)
From the below list you can get specific router access details and reset instructions.
- Xiaomi Mi Wi-Fi Amplifier 2 Router
- Xiaomi MiWiFi 3 Router
- Xiaomi Mi WiFi Router 3 Router
- Xiaomi MiWiFi 4A Router
- Xiaomi MiWiFi Mini Router
- Xiaomi MiWiFi Pro Router
- Xiaomi MiWiFi 3A Router
- Xiaomi MiWiFi Router
- Xiaomi MiWiFi 4Q Router
- Xiaomi MiWiFi HD Router
- Xiaomi MiWiFi (R2D) Router
- Xiaomi MiWiFi 3C Router
- Xiaomi MiWiFi Lite Router
- Xiaomi MiWiFi 3G Router
- Xiaomi MiWiFi 4 Router
- Xiaomi MiWiFi (R1D) Router